This Linkrealms Code grants you ownership of your own Realm for 6 Month or add 6 additional month of ownership to your exsisting Realm.
This purchase includes 96 Store Credits that you can use in the Linkrealms Item Store to enhance your gameplay.
Most of the Linkrealms world is owned by the players, who get to build anything they want in their realms. Owning a realm has many benefits besides just having a place to call "home":
- Map Editing: Owners may use the map editor (Included with Linkrealms) to create any sort of castle, garden, forest, or house that they wish. Some choose to create a realm for everyone to enjoy, some create an exclusive guild-house with locked gates, while others fence-off the entire area as their own personal retreat.
- Gardening: Having a garden is very useful for those working on the cooking skill and creating healing foods. Since seeds can only be planted in a realm you own (or are friends with), realms with unwalled gardens attract other players who do not own realms.
- Storage: Up to 4 storage items can be "locked-down" in a realm. This can be as secure as the bank box, or if other players have been added to the "friends list", you may set permissions on the containers to create community storage for a group or guild.
- Lockdowns: Owners may "lock-down" up to 30 items within the realm. Locked items can not be picked-up by other players, which allows their use as decorations. This also allows items like player-owned slot machines and trophy cases to be displayed. Tools that are locked down can not be used by other players unless specifically allowed.
- Event Modules: Creative realm owners can take advantage of the many event modules available which allow switches to activate doors, monster spawners, traps, lights, portals, and other events. This allows one to make a mini adventure for other players, repel unwanted guests, open secret passages, or simply roast unlucky local creatures.
- Monster Spawners: Realm owners can place up to 3 monster spawners and 3 farm-animal spawners in a realm at once. Farm spawners are useful for creating resources such as wool, meat, leather, eggs, and milk, and monster spawners can be used to create guards and personal dungeons. All spawners can be used as "event modules".
- Vendors: A realm can support up to 3 vendor spawners such as wizards, farmers, blacksmiths and others. You can place them in an open area to sell their wares to the public, or keep them indoors as a private resource. The best part is the realm owner recieves a percentage of the profits!
- Location Location Location: Claiming realestate in strategic locations allows easy access to banks, dungeon entrances, and hunting grounds. If a prime location becomes available, it is possible to relocate your entire realm.
- Attract Friends: While owning a realm is very useful, many players are not ready or able to buy a claim stake. A realm owner who is looking to hook up with some friends might be willing to share his or her realm with others, whether for free or for rent. Adding other players to your "friends list" allows them to plant crops, use tools, and use certain containers in your realm. Owners may also ban obnoxious players and manage settings such as P.V.P rules.
Credits are used in the Item Store to purchase items and services for use by your game character. The Linkrealms Item Store features items and services that contribute to the "sandbox" elements of the game, such as decorations, cosmetic appearance of the characters, storage space, and time savers.